Dr. Goodman At Mayo

issie

I've got a call in to Mayo to try to get transferred in to see Dr. Goodman at Mayo AZ. The neuro that I saw there has to sign off on the transfer. I'm so hoping that I can get in to see him. It would be nice to be able to see a specilist and not have to reinvent the wheel with a doc that doesn't know about it. Here's hoping!!!!

:D congratt....I would love to hear about how the apointment whent....

My new plan is to find docs whit knowlege either in uk or usa.... Cause here we dont have them... And i am avere of them being very very few and far apart both in usa and uk... But they seem to actually exsist even though to hard to track down, and i would imangend very expensive to use...

best of luck.... :)

Great news Issie. Maybe we'll run into you there. We have a May appt too :) Eager to hear what you think of him. IMO a very different experience from any other doc. I've never seen anyone listen so patiently, though it took us a while to get used to it. While he's listening he doesn't say much (ok, more like nothing). Good luck!