Fatigue And Pots

yuliya

Is there any kind of medicines that can help with the fatigue. I'm so tired most of the time I can't even do simple cleaning around the house. I don't have any changes in my BP only high pulse when I am up moving around. I just started metoprolol succinate to help with the heart rate, plus tons of gatorade and salt.

I tried adderall extended release to battle fatigue, but it didn't succeed terribly well for the amount of side effects I experienced. In my case, if there is a side effect, I experience it, so I try to keep my meds to a minimum.

Sandy

I'm just wondering how the CoQ10 gives you energy? :)

I'm not exactly sure how but I did find this: "Blood pressure medications -- In a clinical study of individuals taking blood pressure medications, including diltiazem (Cardizem), metoprolol (Lopressor or Toprol), enalapril (Vasotec), and nitroglycerin (Nitrostat or Nitrobid), CoQ10 supplementation allowed the individuals to take lower dosages of these drugs. This suggests that CoQ10 may enhance the effectiveness of certain blood pressure medications, but more research is needed to verify these results."

That alone makes me want to be careful about adding it to my meds since I just started to take it.

I have been told b12 may help.. though I have yet to try it.. I am pretty much like you in the fatigue area and would love some energy.. best of luck!

I have tried B 12 injections for 6 months. I can't say that I felt any benefit from it what so ever. I can say is that my arm was constantly sore where the doctor did the injection. The needle they use is fairly large gauge and I formed some kind of cyst from it.