To Help With Mental Fog And Concentration

avidita

As we all know, mental fog and concentration difficulties come with the territory of dysautonomia. I have recently tried a supplement that I seem to be tolerating well that helps with that and I have friends swear they like it better than Adderall. It's called Piracetam, it's an aminoacid and it's the worst thing you will ever taste in your life. So if you decide to take a stab at it, either buy it in pill form or get a home pill-making kit and go that route.

Turmeric seems to help many with the physical fatigue, btw. Just thought I'd throw that out there :)

...worst thing you will ever taste in your life...
Yeah, it is not tasty! I tolerated it too and it seemed a little helpful, maybe a little calm-focus influence on the mind. I might try another batch some time (I bought a "bulk" supply). I haven't tried the other "racetams", but some others are out there as spinoffs of Piracetam. I haven't had adderall or ritalin so I can't comment on where it falls compared to those.

As we all know, mental fog and concentration difficulties come with the territory of dysautonomia. I have recently tried a supplement that I seem to be tolerating well that helps with that and I have friends swear they like it better than Adderall. It's called Piracetam, it's an aminoacid and it's the worst thing you will ever taste in your life. So if you decide to take a stab at it, either buy it in pill form or get a home pill-making kit and go that route.

Turmeric seems to help many with the physical fatigue, btw. Just thought I'd throw that out there :)

Where do you get your piracetm from? I tried piracetam years ago before I knew that I had an autonomic problem. It didn't do anything for me, but it didn't have any taste either - I got it in pill form from biogenesis.com

• 2 years later...