Intolerance To All Drugs That Act On The Autonomic System

Troy

5 minutes ago, PotSdealer said:

I've never overdosed but withdrew from 4 substances cold-turkey simultaneously, albeit most relatively harmless in nature but all act on the CNS, and think I may have developed pots because of it. Low dose of ritalin (10-15 mg) for 18 months (taken breaks before), small amount of nicotine for 4 months, 500-1000 mg of caffeine for around 10 years, and then chronic marijuanna use. I have been reading a lot about protracted/acute withdrawal and see that it can mimic signs of acute intoxication. Not sure if anyone knows anything more. 

PotSdealer, are you especially sensitive to hypersensitive to medications, herbs, and supplements?  If so, to what degree?  

Also, on a side note, when you say 500-1,000mg caffeine, that sounds high?  Is this from multiple cups of coffee, and from what?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PotSdealer - I am on low dose Ritalin for POTS and never had any withdrawal when I stopped. It stays in the bloodstream for only a few hours, so unless you take it several times a day it should not be a problem. Nicotine is out of your system in 72 hours and I am not sure if marijuana causes withdrawal. But the Caffeine can definitely wreak havoc with you if you are used to a lot of it every day!!! 

18 hours ago, JoeJack101 said:

PotSdealer, are you especially sensitive to hypersensitive to medications, herbs, and supplements?  If so, to what degree?  

Also, on a side note, when you say 500-1,000mg caffeine, that sounds high?  Is this from multiple cups of coffee, and from what?

sorry to confuse! I am no longer taking any of these. Yes I use to drink 2-3 cups of strong coffee in the morning and probably 3-4 other low carb or sugarless drink that also had caffeine. 

I was never super sensitive to anything - quite the opposite. I didn’t experience any dysautonmia symptoms until I cut them all out cold turkey simultaneously. I was thinking maybe the combined withdrawal was what sent my body into dysfunction? It’s been over a month now and everything’s still happening. 

I haven’t had any of them, or alcohol, since. Cause I’ve been a bit too scared.