Bracelets are now available for purchase!

MightyMouse

Guest Julia59

I also received my bracelet today! It looks great----and like you Nina, I smile when I look at it. I know there was a lot of effort to get this bracelet project together----and I want to thank all of those who worked so hard to get it done.

I'm going to order a couple more soon!

Thank's for using the US Postal Service to send all the packages----it helps my husband keep his job as a mail carrier :D .

Julie :0)

Sorry, no gift wrapping will be available. I've mailed out almost 150 bracelets in the past week alone and just don't have the time. My suggestion would be to order what ever quantity you want to give as gifts, send them to yourself, and wrap them at home and send them off that way.

Nina :o

Guest tearose

:) oh no, you thought I was serious about the gift wrapping? :o

I was pulling your taddy cape! Anyway, I love my bracelet and hope I don't loose it. I may have a chain put on the back. thanks again, Nina tearose

Oh! :D I thought you were joking when you said it the first time...but then when you wrote it the 2nd time, I figured you were serious :) so I thought I should answer you :o

Thanks, though for letting me know! :) Nina

• 2 weeks later...

guess what i got in the mail today???

MY BRACELET!

i put it on right away.

and guess what? i ordered a couple of extras...and now i am going to have to order more! :)

a little secret...my mom had seen the pictures but hadn't really been paying attention and was really ho-hum about them. i was so frustrated at the time, but ordered an extra for her hoping she'd turn around...well, she saw it and was so excited that she wanted one right away and put hers on right away too!

she also said...get one for your cousin and so and so, etc. etc.

i know we are excited about our bracelets...but it is also exciting to have other folks want to wear them and spread the word too!

the cards are fabulous and i was at my energy work/pt person today and she asked if i would be willing to share a card with her (she knew there were just 5 with each bracelet and didn't want to take one if i wouldn't have enough to go around). my mom right away said...can i have one and use this for our holiday letter?

why am i telling you all of this????

b/c i want you do know that the project MATTERS. that this is making a difference. that we are making a difference bit by bit. and that the seed for this idea came from stacey (who is in a potshole right now and needs this ego boost!). and that then nina, michelle and others helped make it to happen!

THANK YOU!

i will be getting ready to do another round of ordering after the holidays (after company and after assessing finances! :) i don't think i can order quite as many as i want to for people!)

how many did you sell nina??? just wondering if they went over pretty well and you were able to recup the expenses yet? how many are left???

hopefully this will bump up the topic and another round of ordering? :)

thank you...

off for dinner! later alligators!

emily

Wow guys, I'm glad that you've liked the bracelets! After the holidays, we may sell extra cards by themselves for a nominal fee that would cover printing and shipping. Sending them regular 1st class mail is lots cheaper than what I needed to do to safely ship the bracelets.

Nina :)

Nina, I think it is a great idea to offer the cards alone in addition to purchasing bracelets. Like Emily I have found that close friends and family have really liked reading the info on the card. Even though they know something about my illness, they felt they learned more from the card. It also gives them something to read from when they get the question, "what is wrong with her?" I sometimes wonder what exactly they DO say (before card)!!!

Nina the bracelets came out really nice and being adjustable is a big feature!!

Thanks. (p.s. how many days/hours til that vacation starts???)