Bracelets are now available for purchase!

MightyMouse

Thanks to everyone who made this project possible! Use the following link to see the bracelets and ordering information.

http://www.dinet.org/bracelets.htm

We are using PayPal for the check out process, but you do NOT need to be a registered PayPal user to make a purchase with a credit card. If you are a PayPal member, any of the payment options are acceptable.

Lastly, if you want to pay by check, please email me directly for postage costs, which depends upon how many bracelets you would like. You may mail your check, payable to DINET to the following address:

Dysautonomia Information Network

P.O. Box 55

Brooklyn, MI

United States

Shipping will occur once your check clears, so expect at least a ten day span from the time you mail your check to the time when the bracelet may ship.

Buyers from outside the US, please email me before purchasing. :P

Nina :D

Edited by MightyMouse

YEAHHHHHH! I am trying to place an order right now and I have a question. I recently opened up a paypal account but have never used it. Do they just automatically take the money out of your checking account or do you have to wait for it to clear? I am just anxious to get mine and don't want to wait. If I need to, I will just pay with a credit card but it doesn't tell me how. It just automatically goes to my paypal.

Long story short, will you get the money today if I use paypal???

When you registered with PayPal, they would have asked you if you wanted to link your bank account to your PayPal acount. Then they would have made 2 small direct desposits, and would have asked you to enter those ammounts in a form--I think it's listed in the side bar as "confirm your bank account". If you only registered a credit card, that's the default payment form.

To see what you've got set up, log in to PayPal, and click the "my account" tab on the top bar. Then click on "profile", which is the farthest right choice on the second bar down. On that page, you can change your settings for your bank account or credit card--it lets you choose which is the default method of payment.

either way, if you complete the transaction on PayPal without an error message, we'll get the payment.

:rolleyes: Nina

Guest Julia59

I'm trying to order with credit card, and after I add all information it keeps saying i'm missing information. Everything I need to add has been added. I don't belong to pay pal----but it states I don't need to if paying with credit card. I'm puzzled.

Need help.

Thanks,

Julie :0)

Nina, I just had the same problem that Julia had. It is after entering the shipping information that the error message keeps coming up for additional fields even when they are all complete. You cannot complete the transaction. I couldn't anyway.

the bracelets and cards look great!!

Those of you trying to pay via PayPal tonight--please note that they are currently working on a service upgrade.

"We will be performing maintenance on the PayPal site between 11:00 PM PST to 3:00 AM PST. The site will be unavailable during that time. Thank you for your patience."

I just tried to go through the ordering process myself and have the same error message you all are getting. However, I was able to order my own bracelets several hours ago without any problems--as have a number of other members. My suggestion would be to try again tomorrow; they may have finished the upgrades by then :rolleyes:

Nina

I tried ordering early in the day--as soon as I saw the post--and got the error message others described. But I remembered that I had bought something off ebay using paypal a couple years ago and tried signing on (right side of screen) with my most common password. That worked! I had used a credit card w/paypal last time, and I think I'll see the charge on the bill next month. Anyway, this is all very exciting ...

BTW, I'm writing this b/c registering w/paypal is no biggie--you can use a credit card--and order the bracelet right away.

Thanks Nina and everyone who helped w/this; looks great!!!

Guest Julia59

Thank's for the information.

I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for everything Michelle, you and others have done to keep this site going. And all the work you did to get those bracelets ordered Nina----and you don't have much time as it is--------so it really means a lot.

They are really cool---and I can't wait to get my own. It's things like this that keep me going on my down days. And lately I have had enough of those---so this is something that really cheers me up. I'll be odering tomorrow morning.

Take care,

Julie :0)

:P Hi Nina & Everyone that helped make the bracelets possible - Here I am, up in the middle of the night like usual, wired and ready to go and all excited about the bracelets - I just ordered mine and can't wait to receive it. I hope to raise lots of awareness by wearing it and hopefully I will try to sell some once some of my friends and family see it, to help and support DINET. Nina- Do we have to put anything on the bracelet before we wear it so that it will not tarnish? Anyway, have a great night, or morning - Hope you are sleeping well right now :rolleyes::lol: . Beth in NJ

Nope, the brushed alluminum shouldn't tarnish. It's ready to wear right out of the envelope :lol:

PLM know if the PayPal issue resolved itself today--if not, I'll email their tech services--or of course, you can report the problems to their technical issues center yourself if ya can't wait for me to get home tonight :rolleyes:

Nina

Guest tearose

Thanks Nina! and everyone else! I'm so excited, I can't wait to give some as gifts too! Do you have any idea how long the delivery is on them? Hanukah is next week! I just ordered them last night and I'm already wanting to look for the ups truck! tearose

Nina and others,

Just simply amazing. We could really change the way the world views us with these. I am constantly wowed with all of your knowledge and abilities to make life better for us. Thank you from the bottom of me heart!!! I have spread the word and I and my family and friends will wear ours proudly!!

Mindy

I am sending all packages out via Priority Mail USPS with delivery confirmation. PayPal allows me to link to the USPS and print and pay for your postage from my home. When if you paid via paypal, you should get a notification that your package shipped--and it will give you a tracking link. I also get a notification with a tracking number for each package.

Orders that were placed before 11pm eastern time last night shipped out this morning.

If you paid by check, it will be a minimum of 10 days--allow 2 to 3 for your check to get to Michican, 5 to 7 for the check to clear and the 2 more days for Priority Mail.

Outside of the US--PayPal is accepted in Canada without any problem. Here's a listing of all the countries that are able to use PayPal.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...untries-outside

Hope that helps you. :rolleyes:

PayPal is now working correctly for those who do not have an existing account or who don't want to create an account and simply wish to pay by credit card.

Nina :rolleyes:

Nina,

I saw your message for those of us who live broad to e-mail. Do you want me to e-mail you personally? I'm sorry to ask but the brain fog is really giving me a hard time today, so I'm not vry good in understanding today (neither in exlpaining what I mean, hope you understand me!!!)

Corina

Kudos to Nina, Michelle, and everyelse who made this possible! I can't wait to get them! I plan to give some as gifts and sell some.

Can't wait to receive them--my bracelets are earmarked for special people in my life--including my physicians who have supported me all these yesrs.

Is there anything I can do to help? I don't want you to become swamped.

Lois

I'm keeping up with the demand so far. My living room has become shipping central :) I got done with today's orders a few minutes ago--took me a little over 2 hours to print all the postage lables and pack & tape everything, then file all the reciepts. I'm getting the routine down and each one is a little easier to get done quickly--but thanks for asking <_< I promise to shout for help if I need it!

Nina

Hi Corina, I have to take your package to the Post Office in person (US and Canadian orders I can drop off at any time)--the first day this week that I can have time off from work to do that will be on Tuesday. From that time, the US Postal Service website says to expect 5 to 10 days for air/parcel post. They should arrive before the Christmas.

For everyone who is ordering from inside the US, all packages are 2 day priority mail. All orders placed over the weekend will be placed in the mail drop on Monday.

It was a very busy weekend :) which is good because it means that the project is going really well. Makes me smile. And yes, it would be a correct image to see me here in my collar doing all this stuff. I'll ask Teri to take a picture later this week :)

Nina

Nina,

thank you soooo much for doing all this. And thank you in advance for bringing my package to the postoffice. Tuesday is fine and if you can't make it that's fine too. I know you're doing the best you can!!!

I would love to see Teri's picture btw. Hope you're doing fine, and that all this won't give you too much trouble, take care,

Corina

Guest tearose

Hey Nina how is it going? Are you able to see your furniture?

In your free time...how about offering gift wrapping? :)

I'll let you know when I get my delivery so you have some feedback. tearose