I've Been Asked For One Of My Photos For A Book!!!

MightyMouse

Hi Everyone, Just a small brag because I am totally excited... I received an email this morning asking for permission to use a photograph I took of a small butterfly last year called an Eastern Tailed Blue. The butterfly is only about one inch square, or smaller... here's my picture, and keep in mind, that it's sitting on a blade of grass to get an idea of the size.

The book is funded by the Univ. of Minn. department of entomology. I can't wait to see it published!!!!

Hi Everyone, Just a small brag because I am totally excited... I received an email this morning asking for permission to use a photograph I took of a small butterfly last year called an Eastern Tailed Blue. The butterfly is only about one inch square, or smaller... here's my picture, and keep in mind, that it's sitting on a blade of grass to get an idea of the size.

The book is funded by the Univ. of Minn. department of entomology. I can't wait to see it published!!!!

Nina-

that is so cool!

I love butterflies and your picture is just awesome. I live in Karner Blue territory but never have been able to capture them as you have.

Wonderful to hear good news

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Love it and love taking pics of butterflies too! Can't wait till my butterfly bush blooms this year. Butterflies mean good things...

BellaMia

That's so awesome!

Thanks for the celebratory cheers, I'm pretty stoked about it myself. :o I've already been published in my professional life--but now my hobby will get my published for something I just adore doing. Makes me so super happy.