Constant Dizziness?

Nikki

Does anyone else have this? At times it gets better but lately I've been feeling like I'm on a boat all day long. It seems that being on the computer too long makes it worse..Any kind of focusing for too long, really. I felt this way for about a month straight..Then it got better for a few weeks but now it seems to be back. Hopefully it doesn't last as long as last time..I'm just wondering if others get this way..and if so, how long does it last?

Hi Nikki,

Yes, I get the same thing. Fatigue and dizziness/loss of balance are two of my worst symptoms. Sometimes, if it's really bad, I'll take a Dramamine or Meclizine, and that will sometimes work. Some days are worse than others, but I basically have the dizziness daily. Move slowly, and if you have a recliner, sit in that with your feet up.

Hope you feel better soon.

Cheers,

Jana

Hi Nikki,

I have the same thing. It is nearly constant, but the intensity waxes and wanes. I wish I could offer you some advice, but I do understand. Mine also seems to be correlated with headaches and a tight feeling in my neck, head, shoulder muscles. I have heard that benzos can sometimes help, but I have no personal experience with them. Meclizine made me more sleepy and woozy. I hope you can find some relief... if not, I have a life vest ready for you on my boat if you want to swim on over! Ha ha.

~ Broken_Shell :)