Angel update!!!

mindylee1

Well I just wanted you all to know that the angels I am making are selling well. I am charging $4. Today I helped my mom with a craft show and I brought in $40 towards our foundation and a friend of the family wrote a $50 check towards the foundation. So today the total is $90 for our foundation!!! I hope you are all as excited as I am. Each angel came with a description of DINET and info on how to donate or learn more.

I'll be sending a check soon. Yeah for us.

spread the word.

thanks

Mindy

Hi Mindy - When you get a chance, if you can,email me some info and a picture of the angels-I volunteer once a week on an oncology floor at a local hospital and the nurses and myself and the other volunteer on my team are all called "Angels of Oncology" and I know that they would buy some from me to help raise money for this cause,especially that they know me for 1 1/2 years now and they know about my POTS and how it affects me, so I would love to help you raise some money for DINET. You can get my email on the meeet others program. Have a great night. Keep up the good work - You are an angel on Earth

I will have someone with a digital camera take a picture this weekend. Nina I'm not sure how paypal works. If you give me someinfo I'm sure we can do this.

I guess it would work best like this... e-mail me at melindaary@yahoo.com and let me know how many you would like, colors are.... red, gold, copper, silver, green, blue, white and black. Also let me know if you would like it to be an ornament or a pin to wear. I will try to get a pic up soon. thanks for all the support.

love to all

Mindy