Good News Today!

Rachel Cox

I just have to share!

We had some good news today.

I haven't been able to work for the last six months, which has been financially tough. Just before my POTS laid me out sideways we bought a new house. Our budget was based on income from me, two homestay students and my husbands work. Without me working it has been really tough. We put our house on the market and it was passed in at auction... then, tonight, out of the blue, an offer! I am SO RELIEVED!

I just wanted to share 'cos I know that so many of you on here really understand when things don't go right for me... and it's nice to be able to report something that HAS gone right for me.

I am new to the forum but I have been so grateful in the short time I've been here, for all the amazing advice and heart you have shared with me.

Just wanted to share my ray of sunshine from today with you all!

Rachel

Every day, a little better. Got started on midodrine at the hospital on Friday and hooray, the doc says I can come off fludrocortisone. I am SO happy. The midodrine seems to be helping too. though my BPs have been quite high. I am borrowing sunshine from the 'happy house sale news' and spreading it all over everything else!

i hope you are all getting some sunshine too. thanks for your replies!

I'm very HAPPY for you!

bellamia~ :)

Yeah! Congratulations! We always like to hear good news. It doesn't seem to happen that much anymore, though. Good luck with moving and everything else.

Super news. It's always nice to hear something good to remind us that there are still reasons to celebrate! Yea for you!

Now I hope you feel ok to get thru the moving. That'll take a lot of energy even if you don't have to do much of the packing.

Best wishes!