Had A Meeting I Was Dreading

And my POTS has been pretty bad the last 9 months - actually the worst its ever been so I was trying not to think about this and then when i had to, trying to plan so that I wasnt feeling so bad.

Typically it was scheduled in the window of time during the day that I feel my worst...

So i bought a 750ml bottle of orange juice and a 750 ml bottle of red mizone (like gatorade) and skulled it all beforehand. I was fine POTS wise, my heart rate was up from nerves a little, but I did ok. But then when the other speakers started I neeeded to go to the toilet REALLY bad. Now this was an important presentation where I couldnt leave. SO i held on - it got worse and worse and when I finally got out of there at an hour or so later I went to stand My bladder actually hurt and I nearly peed my pants in front of all my bosses. My bladder was so full and achy that I couldnt walk and had to waddle out of the room with all my bosses looking at me like i was a martian. I couldnt explain it to them so i just said 'busting haha'

Thought this story - although painful for me might make some of you laugh...

And my POTS has been pretty bad the last 9 months - actually the worst its ever been so I was trying not to think about this and then when i had to, trying to plan so that I wasnt feeling so bad.

Typically it was scheduled in the window of time during the day that I feel my worst...

So i bought a 750ml bottle of orange juice and a 750 ml bottle of red mizone (like gatorade) and skulled it all beforehand. I was fine POTS wise, my heart rate was up from nerves a little, but I did ok. But then when the other speakers started I neeeded to go to the toilet REALLY bad. Now this was an important presentation where I couldnt leave. SO i held on - it got worse and worse and when I finally got out of there at an hour or so later I went to stand My bladder actually hurt and I nearly peed my pants in front of all my bosses. My bladder was so full and achy that I couldnt walk and had to waddle out of the room with all my bosses looking at me like i was a martian. I couldnt explain it to them so i just said 'busting haha'

Thought this story - although painful for me might make some of you laugh...

i feel your pain man my bladder hurts alot after holding water in. I also feel a increased urge to go when i need too, more pain, more pressure.

Yeah! You were able to make the presentation!! Board meetings were always the hardest for me ... because they couldn't be rescheduled if I was having a bad day and so much hinged on a successful 'show'.

So I would sit there putting ice cubes in my sandals, holding cups of hot tea and making more trips to the loo that you'd think I was a drug dealer. ;-)

Big cheer to you for knocking this one out of the park.

Rama - I always appreciate your posts anyway!! We have so many obstacles tht others don't really have or I suppose some justhave different ones. Great job on your presentation!

EM - you made me laugh so hard...more trips to the loo than a drug dealer...and that is no kidding...I wouldimagine if someone was to really following me thru a day they would think so much of what I do is off..............but it gets me thru the day...as I say to my kids when I am really feeling guilty..I am just really doing the best I can!

:lol: Erika