What To Do For Painfil Throat ?

My throat pains keep agitating me lately, and seem to be more severe at times. its like a real harsh pain on my throat itself, sometimes it feels like a pressure on the inside of my throat. It really hurts and is driving me crazy. feels very inflamed and lots of mucous etc. Does any else experience this kind of throat issues almost daily? How u found any relief with anything, meds or remedies? This throat problem is one of my worst.

Sorry to hear this ... Do you have any raw garlic in the house ? This is great for infections in case that's what you have going on. The recommended dose is to start out slowly and increase as you tolerate it. Say a small bite at first ... I have a freind who pops a whole clove in her mouth when she feels a sore throat coming on but she's been doing this for years now.

Gargling with warm salt water helps this too. Do you salt load ? My oral symptoms have been reduced since I started drinking salt water.

If it's an allergic reaction to something, you need to figure out if it's something you're eating or a toxin in your environment. Soy milk and going into a moldy building do this to me ... It could be anything but if you start with the common allergens it will save you time. These are wheat, dairy, soy, corn, eggs, peanuts, etc ...

HTH .. Marcia

This sounds like it may be an infection. Have you gone to an ENT yet to rule that out? I think I'd gargle with salt water, and get in to see my ENT soon.

Cheers,

jana

This sounds like it may be an infection. Have you gone to an ENT yet to rule that out? I think I'd gargle with salt water, and get in to see my ENT soon.

Cheers,

jana

yeah i went to a ent awhile ago and had a endoscope and stuff but that was awhile ago. But mr dr looked at my throat few days ago and said looked ok. IT seems like its related to my pots that i have hard time swallowing and throat pain :)

I get that way when I have sinus drainage & the only thing that helps is a few days of antihistamines, no decongestants. I do gargle with salt water & soda solution which helps some. Some people gargle with cayenne pepper. Do you have a lot of allergies? Hope it gets better soon.

I get that way when I have sinus drainage & the only thing that helps is a few days of antihistamines, no decongestants. I do gargle with salt water & soda solution which helps some. Some people gargle with cayenne pepper. Do you have a lot of allergies? Hope it gets better soon.

How do you know if its sinus drainage ? my nasal is usually always clear so im not sure whats causing it. It dose feel like have some gunk in my throat though , and it feel very irritated.