Some Symptoms

nauthiz,

My face gets all tingly and warm, but only after eating pineapple. I figured it's some kind of reaction to pineapple. My hands get really tingly at times. I haven't ever connected it to having just eaten though. My eyes get red and feel hot and sore when I'm feeling extra gross, or if I'm on a vasodilator or some form of estrogen, but again I havn't connected it to my eating.

Sorry this is probably not very helpful for you. :rolleyes:

Hi,

I don't have facial tingling after eating, but have experienced facial flushing and dizziness from eating. I think that if blood is being inappropriately shunted from your skin and your head to your GI tract when you eat, this could be the cause of your facial tingling. Does this happen everytime you eat? Have you noticed if it is related with larger meals or certain foods?

~ Broken_Shell :rolleyes:

Hey Nauthiz,

I have tingling in my lips, teeth and around my mouth. My nuero got me on alegra-d for sinus problems and upped my magnesium to 800 MG twice a day and it seems to help. My back also hurts after eating or standing for very long, along with bad stomach bloating. I'm a normal flow pots person and get bloated really bad after meals or activity, my thought on this is the increased blood flow to my stomach is hitting a nerve and causing the bad pain. I wish you luck finding something that helps, keep us updated on how you're feeling.