Good News!

Hola Everybody~

I went to court yesterday for my federal disability case - after 2 years! - and won. Yes, it is possible. I feel vindicated and soooo happy. The other good news for the people who know my boyfriend's cancer situation, is that his cancer has not spread. He will have surgery at the end of July. So, even though I'm not physically feeling well today, it's still a terrific one!

Thanks to all who were supportive, it meant so much.

Cheers,

Jana

Yay Jana!!! That is good news on both parts!!! I am so happy for you. Now if you could just feel good for it. Sorry...

Hugs

Suzy

Hola Everybody~

I went to court yesterday for my federal disability case - after 2 years! - and won. Yes, it is possible. I feel vindicated and soooo happy. The other good news for the people who know my boyfriend's cancer situation, is that his cancer has not spread. He will have surgery at the end of July. So, even though I'm not physically feeling well today, it's still a terrific one!

Thanks to all who were supportive, it meant so much.

Cheers,

Jana

WHOOHOOOO!!!! FINALLY!!! Boy do I know how important that is. Did NOT know about your boyfriend..glad it has not spread. Hopefully he is building UP his nutrition..as meds..trauma..surgery is sooo hard on one's body.

Look at my signature...glad to know your life is turning around for you!! YOU have been sooo good to us here.

Hugs... Jan

jana,

Congratulations my friend! :)

sorry i missed this post sweetheart!

you know you've been in my thoughts and prayers.

SWEET NEWS FOR a sweet lady.

Sending a gentle hug from me to you!

blessings and love, :wub:

bellamia~