Does Anyone Else Have The Gastrointestinal Virus?

Darlene

I have not been able to fall a sleep the past few nights.. I have been in so much pain.. all over.. then this morning when I awoke.. I had severe diarrhea, then came the vomiting.. the late that after noon I went to the hospital.. immediately they gave me an IV I assume because of having POTS, and losing so much out of both ends.. They gave me some medicine through my IV, not sure what it was.. then zofran for nausea.. I felt a little better by the time I left.. I get home.. and have to lay still in bed.. I am in so much pain.. should have requested a pain shot.. does the stomach flu cause pain all over? Is anyone else sick. I called my best friend and she said two people called off work today because of the same thing. So be careful everyone.

I'm in Arizona, and there are sick people around here, but not as bad as they think it'll get this fall. The flu will definitely make you feel sick and achy all over, unfortunately. Take good care of yourself, drinks lots of fluids, rest as much as you can, get a lot of sleep. Hopefully, it'll pass soon.

Wishing you positive energy and thoughts!

Best, jana

Just out of curiosity have you heard about the nestle cookie dough recall? Have you had any recently? If you have I would let your doctor know. Hope you are already feeling better.

Suzy

Yes the news report I read said it includes sugar cookies. I would call the Subway you ate at just in case. I think that fact that they were cooked and not the raw dough makes a difference. But they were saying not to cook them anyways. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Suzy