Upate On Me

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around lately...I posted a little bit back that things were going really good, and I had been doing a lot. I'm remodeling our kitchen and laundry room! Well for the last 3 days I have been going back down hill. My chest hurts really bad, and I can't talk without feeling bad, which everyone is getting used to the not so sick me again, and wants me talking. The funny thing here is when I started feeling "good" my feet and legs were swollen something awful, and would go down at night, but swell right back up in the morning. well they are still swollen, but not very bad anymore. I never had my feet swell when I was feeling sick. Weird me. I am just really depressed right now, because the simple act of talking makes me feel like I can't breath, and am going to pass out. The disapointment is just a lot to take. But I am trying to be happy, and hope that this is just a short spell, and will pass. I hate this....But at least I had some time feeling good. Maybe tomorrow will be another good day.....I hope you all are doing good, and I am hoping for everyone to have some really good days ahead. Take care.

Hugs

Suzy

Oh my dear.. I ALWAYS look for signs of YOU on this forum !!!!!!

HUGS to you and yours!!!

Yes I too have had nights of swollen feet...then edema up to my knees!!! Saw my doc.. and yahdedahdah dah....

I cannot wait to have a day or two when its NOT about ME and how i feel..

Be blessed...grateful.. and not to hard on yourself. Its hard to have these noticable comparisons.

BUT ... know this... you are NOT alone...and I care...ok?

Jan

Oh Suzy, sorry that you're feeling down again. Sometimes it feels like the unpredictable ups and downs are almost harder than feeling sick all the time. At least you know now that with proper rest, you can have some better times. I just posted about how sick talking makes us feel. It just furthers our feelings of isolation. I think it's why I'm so active on this site because I can lie down and type without getting sick!

You're not alone. I hope you're feeling better soon, Janie

Thank you,Thank you, Thank you, for the support.

Jan thanks for always looking for me, it feels good to come where people can understand where I am coming from. (though I wish none of us understood this.) Did you ever have one leg swell bigger then the other one? that is what is happening on mine tonight, and my neighbor told me that means heart trouble. I just love worrying.

Hi Janie, Thank you so much for always posting such supportive posts. I am glad you understand the talking thing. That is one of the worse symptoms for me. because I just feel like I am suffocating. Then I have to kind of yell, or I have no voice, and the yelling will just about cause me to faint every time. I will go read your post after I am done typing here. I feel the same exact way about coming on here. It is so nice to be able to talk without feeling bad. Every day I felt good I was sooooo busy because I really missed feeling good. But I never stopped thinking about everyone on this site. I would find myself saying oh I wonder how such and such is doing. So I found myself telling everyone I talked to about the people on here. I know what you mean about the unpreictable. When I am used to feeling this way everyday then it is not so hard on me because I am used to it. Now I am going through worrying, and the very deep fear that this thing isn't really going to go away. I was getting real hopeful that this was it for me, and I was one of the lucky ones....still not going to give up...maybe just a speed bump!!

take care,

Suzy

Suzy,

I just saw your post, and I'm so sorry that you're feeling ill again. It's a sick and twisted little game that POTS plays with us. I get so happy when I even have one good day, and then it all comes back. It sure makes me appreciate the good days, though. Rest up, and don't feel like you have to 'entertain' people. That's one of my biggest problems when I'm feeling really sick, I just don't want to talk, but everyone else wants me to. I hope the cartoon I emailed you will give you a smile.

Hugs and positive thoughts your way!

Jana

Hi Jana,

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I do have the "entertain" everyone personality. It doesn't help that my husband likes to be a jokester, and gets hurt feelings when I don't respond. I am not trying to ignore him, I just get to where I can't respond. I'm sorry you experience that too with everyone wanting you to talk when you don't feel like it. I think people think I am mad at them, and that can't be farther from the truth. I am going to read my e-mail now....I have hardly even been on the computer since I was doing so good....guess I just didn't want to waste the good time sitting or laying!!

Thanks for the support always,

Suzy

Oh Suzy,

I am sendings HUGS! I am SO sorry to hear that your body is taking you backwards. I understand, and I wish that there was something I could say or do. I know though... we all live for those minutes, hours, or days when we feel more normal and can start doing things that we can't otherwise do, but having those moments make the steps back hurt a hundred times more. It's a mean trade off, I know. It's like you are being thrown off a cliff and clinging to dear life with your fingernails scratching at the edge begging not to have to go back to such a dysfunctional state, but it is completely out of your control. I am on the verge of having the same thing happen to me, so let's just promise to hold each other up, ok? Just know that we are all here praying for you and supporting you no matter how you feel.

~ Michelle (Broken_Shell)

Hi Michelle, thanks so much for your support. I lost grip of my cliff tonight when I fainted for the first time since I started feeling better. I was really sad. I am so sorry to hear that your in the same boat, but glad that we can at least be there for each other through these times, helping to keep each other afloat. I often wonder what I did wrong to have this happen to me. But I am sure we all feel that way sometimes. I still haven't given up though. (I can't my kitchen is in 100 pieces!!!) Thanks you so much for caring.

Mack's Mom, Thanks so much for the hugs, they are so needed!! hugs back!!!!

by the way has anybody ever found out after they fainted that there shirt came up exposing everything???!!!!( :unsure: totally red faced!)

Hugs

Suzy

Hi Michelle, thanks so much for your support. I lost grip of my cliff tonight when I fainted for the first time since I started feeling better. I was really sad. I am so sorry to hear that your in the same boat, but glad that we can at least be there for each other through these times, helping to keep each other afloat. I often wonder what I did wrong to have this happen to me. But I am sure we all feel that way sometimes. I still haven't given up though. (I can't my kitchen is in 100 pieces!!!) Thanks you so much for caring.

Mack's Mom, Thanks so much for the hugs, they are so needed!! hugs back!!!!

by the way has anybody ever found out after they fainted that there shirt came up exposing everything???!!!!( :unsure: totally red faced!)

Hugs

Suzy

Hi Radha,

Thank you for the support. It sure does mean a lot to me. I am feeling a bit better, except for some concerns about a blood clot! :rolleyes: If it's not one thing it's another! But thank you very much for the support. It means a lot to me. I hope you don't ever have to faint. But it has gotten less scarey for me as I have learned more about it. Take care.

Suzy