Stomach Problems

:lol::)

I am a little embarrassed asking but....

I was recently diagnosed with POTS. Some days are better than others...when I do activity like this morning I cleaned my bathroom, later I needed to spend the afternoon in bed and in the middle I had to run to the bathroom and go # 2. I had to run to the bathroom for this about 4 times before it finally stopped. This happens a lot and usually after activity when I am feeling just soooo sick/whiped out/weak etc. Before POTS I was constipated a lot but now all this has changed. Does anyone else get this?

Thanks............

Erika

Hi Erika~

I used to be constipated all the time, too. I was diagnosed about 2 years ago, and in the last couple of months I've noticed a big change in the bathroom habits. I get bouts of diarrhea now almost daily, in the morning, after I have a cup of coffee and something to eat. Usually I'll go from 1 to 4 times in an hour or so. I share your pain!

Peace,

potsgirl

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this forum being here. I was just about to post the same question as I too have bouts of this especially when I overdo things. Most common time is early morning especially if I shower before eating but also after meals. Actually I can't shower any more but have to bath as just standing in a hot shower makes me so ill.

Hi Karakal

Any ideas how to help this? Mine seems to be severe after meals-running to the bathroom and also in the morning, but mostly if I have gone without sleep or overdone it. The worst thing is it is urgent and I hate the lack of warning I get. Is this your experience?