Update On Ernie

Hi,

Ernie is at "The Mountain". She said that she is getting alot of information. She is still trying to get all the purple off her, test was 3-4 days ago. She is a trooper and does what she needs to do. She will be there one more week. I cn't wait till she is able to tell all of you about her adventure!!!!!!! M

This post has been approved by Ernie...............

Thanks for the update. We're looking forward to hearing how you're doing and how things have gone for you Ernie.

Take care,

Lisa

Hi,

I am back home.

I had a safe trip both going and coming back. I had a lot of help at the airports and even on the shuttle. I had my scooter and this permitted me to be independent.

The purple is gone now. All my clothes were stained. I hope I will be able to wash them.

I will not get my medical report before another 2-3 weeks.

Hi Ernie - welcome back!

I'm glad the trip went safely and you are now back at home. I know how frustrating it can be to have to wait for medical results to come through. Will someone from Mayo be able to discuss results over the phone with you?

I'm sure you'll share news when there is any, so for the moment just rest-up and take it easy!

Flop

Ernie - over here in the UK some of the best doctors are willing to schedule a telephone follow-up appointment as they realise that people are often too unwell to make a repeat trip to the hospital or live a long distance away (as we often have to travel to see the top docs). Hopefully if you want to discuss the results you can arrange something with one of the doctors.

Flop