Hello Again,

AJVDK

Hello All,

Well I am finally home from the hospital. I am hoping this time is going to before a while. Over the last 5 months I have been in the hospital all but 13 days. I been check over by more doctors, had more test ran, and then ended up with side effect after side effect. At the end of all if it I been told I can not sit up above 45 degrees. So I am stuck in bed. I have to have 24 hour a day care, to be at home. Plus the in home nurse, the PT, OT, and then a aid to help with baths. I am learning a new form letting people in. It?s been very hard for me to let go and also have to ask for help for everything. I got a new wheelchair I have a power-tilt chair now. I have not really got to use much but am hoping as things get better I will be able to get around more.

Right now the doctors are not sure what is in store next, until the POTS, NCS, Lyme Disease, and co-infection are under control there is now real answers. During the last hospital stay, they tested me and the found I also have developed a problem with fructose, and lactose. So I am now on a Lactose free, and fructose free diet. So I am really learning to change many things right now.

I want to say ?Thank you? to everyone for all the cards, and letter. It?s been so nice to have a large support system. It seemed like Mark was bring so many cards everyday to the hospital fro dinet members.

Also as many of you know I was working on the T-shirt project, and over the last few months I was unable to do anything, Nina stepped up and took over the hole project so I could focus on my health recovery. Thank you so much Nina! Also to Michelle for making sure you all got update when possible, and her support though the last few months. :)

Again Thank you all!

Amy

Amy,

It is so very good to hear from you. You have definitely had a very difficult few months, and it sounds like you have a tough road ahead. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you fight the lyme, dysautonomia, and infections. All of your DINET friends are here supporting you.

Lots of love,

Rachel

OMG! I had no idea you had been in the hospital so many months, non-stop. And were so very physically limited. I don't even know what to say, except I am glad you are home!

May your medical team and body be able to work out a plan to help you sit up a bit as you learn to deal with these changes.

Sending thoughts and prayers. If I were on my own computer, I would post a picture for you...will do so tomorrow.

Sleep well in your own bed.

~~Sophia

AMY!!!! :) How wonderful to see your name pop up on the forum this morning. I've been thinking about you often girl!! :huh:

I will continue to send good thoughts your way that your health improves steadily.

Nina

Amy

I got this photo a year ago from a friend of my sisters....a moose gave birth in Alaska, near some people's driveway...and several photos were taken...here is one. It's too cute not to share. Wishing you baby steps to making some progress and thoughts and prayers to you and your home/health care professionals.

moose7-1.jpg

Guest tearose

Welcome Home!

It is great to have you feel up to popping on here too. Don't over do it now.

It must feel good to be back in your familiar surroundings.

Keep us updated as you can.

best regards,

tearose

Welcome back Amy!

I'd been wondering how you were doing but certainly didn't expect to see you posting yourself!

Having other people take care of your needs is very frustrating but remember it is your body (even if it doesn't obey you!) and if you don't like the way someone dose something tell them to do it the way you like!

Take care,

Flop

Amy,

Welcome back to the forum and most of all back home. I'm so happy for you that you're home now. It sounds like you've been through a tremendous amount lately and I will be praying for you.

Love and Blessings,

Lisa