Worried About Cardiactech!

juliegee

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all so very much for your care and concern.....I havent been around much, been too ill. Just wanted you all to know that, as I really have been meaning to get back to some emails some of you have sent me.......

I am scheduled for surgery (the neurostimulator) for the gastroparesis in hope that it helps. I have been in and out of the ER several times over the past month because of complications of the gastroparesis...........on top of that, the arrhythmia's are much worse due to dehydration status.......

I am no longer at the hospital I was working at. Too emotionally painful to remain there knowing that they were going to fire me because of my disability. My plan right now is to take care of myself, get help from the state, and get well.

I will keep you all posted from here on out. Thank you so much for your messages of concern. You all are wonderful.

It's so wonderful to hear from you, Angela. I wish things were better. I am praying that the gastric stimulator resolves your gastroparesis and lets you get some much needed nutrition. You are very wise to take time out to focus on getting better. Let us know when your surgery is scheduled.

Big Hugs-

Julie