Upcoming Radio Talk Show On Pots

me neither....I did not actually find a link to click on unless my adblocker blocked it out?

Never heard of blog radio and don't know where to go for it..all I saw was a date..the 26th.. Hopefully somebody can bring clarity and details for internet challenged like me at unfamiliar sites

:)

thanks for the info.

here's a different link that - at least for me - makes the "broadcast" a bit clearer, has some more info, etc. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/winninglifethroughpain

you have to scroll down a bit to see the POTS announcement (identical to the link michelle posted) but there's more surrounding info/ context.

:) melissa

For those unsure how to use blog talk radio, I'm linking to their "what is" files and their "frequently asked questions" page. There is no software to download, and it is free. You do need to register for an account, but then you're good to go, and the BTR files play using either Windows Media Player or Quick Time.

What is Blog Talk Radio

BTR help and FAQ files

Nina