Do You Or Dont You?

Do you have more than just sinus tachycardia from POTS?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interested in this, as I just saw my neurologist and he said that he has not seen another POTS patient over his 10 years in being a neuro with POTS (sinus tach) AND atrial tach (PSVT) and Vtach (lower chamber of the heart - ventricles tachycardia).....so wanted to see where all of YOU are at, see how many actually have been diagnosed with more than just sinus tachycardia/inappropriate sinus tachy/POTS.

For me, I just have the normal postural tachycardia, and I also have numerous Atrial Tachycardias with Aberrant Conduction (they look exactly like the life-threatening kind of V-tach's, except there's a tiny, itsy-bitsy P-Wave initiation just before the heart goes nuts, which makes them relatively harmless). Plus, I have a possibly Short or Long QT Syndrome that the Cardio EP couldn't figure out, yet.

I have a documented atrial tachycardia (asymptomatic). I also have late ventricular potentials on signal-averaged ECG and a history suggestive of non-sustained VT but no ECG recordings of these episodes. EP study in 2004 failed to induce any arrhythmias.

Flop

Interested in this, as I just saw my neurologist and he said that he has not seen another POTS patient over his 10 years in being a neuro with POTS (sinus tach) AND atrial tach (PSVT) and Vtach (lower chamber of the heart - ventricles tachycardia).....so wanted to see where all of YOU are at, see how many actually have been diagnosed with more than just sinus tachycardia/inappropriate sinus tachy/POTS.

Hi, Angela

I wasn?t sure what to vote for.

I have POTS and I also have sinus tachycardia... But I do not know if I have PSVT or Vtach...

Love,

Tessa

I too was diagnosed with sinus tachycardia, and bigeminy premature atrial contractions. I deal with tachy while standing, sitting, laying down, sleeping. It doe snot matter what posture I am in. It's been better lately, although I never know when I will be hit with it.