Dinet's Newsletter

pamyla

Hi everyone,

For the last couple of years I've been helping DINET by designing the newsletter that gets released quarterly. After much thinking, I believe it's time for me to pass the torch onto someone else. I have enjoyed working on the newsletter, and I'm hoping someone on the list will volunteer to take this over from me.

So....looking for someone who is willing to spend a couple hours 3-4 times a year to take the newsletter content and arrange it so it looks nice. You get to use your creativity!! :)

I've been formatting the newsletter in HTML, but previously it was done as a PDF, so you probably could do this in any format that will go on the web. However, if anyone would like to learn HTML, I'm happy to teach :)

Michelle, anything else you want to add??

Please either reply here, or send me a message if you're interested.

Thanks!!

Pam

Me too. Pamyla, you've done an awesome job--now I hope someone will come along to try to fill your shoes so you can take a well deserved break.

Nina

Pamyla,

I would like to add my many, many thanks to you for doing the newsletter! It's one of my absolute favorite parts of DINET. ;)

Every ounce of energy we have is precious, and I appreciate you giving so much of your time to do the 'behind the scenes' work of the newsletter.

I wish I had a clue about HTML or any other such computer-oriented thing, but I don't, so I am of NO help in this department. I have enough trouble getting my blog to work correctly.

Anyways, thanks so much for your hard work...

And thank you in advance to whomever is able and willing to take on this task.

I admire you for saying that you feel that you can't do it anymore--it's hard to set boundaries and say 'no.'

Emily

Hi everyone, Thank you for the kind words :) It's been fun working on the newsletter. My schedule seems just too hectic these days, and combined with not always feeling well from lyme treatment, it's just time to try and lighten what I can.

Miriam, Thanks for volunteering! I will send you a message with more info, probably not til next week. Gonna try and sneak in some vacation :)

Thanks again,

Pam