June 22nd Is My Birthday, Sunday

Ernie

I guess I'm too late to wish you happy birthday, but I do hope the year ahead holds many wonderful things for you. Thanks for all your words of encouragement on this forum. It means a lot to those of us who are new to all this to hear the experiences of those of you who have gone through it all before us.

Summer

My dear friends,

You are not late to respond to my post. Even if my legal birthday was Sunday I will celebrate for the next six months!!!!!!!

I never believed I would get to this birthday because I was so sick for so long that I celebrate every day. My spirit is happy to have made it here.

I am happy to be able to help you my dear friends. I know how hard times can be and I want to be there for you and share my experience so that you know that there is hope at the end of the tunnel.

I hope that one day all of you will be able to enter into remission or even be cured.

Love

Dear Ernie,

Hm, hm, hm, hmmmmmm..... :huh:

Happy Birthday, to yoooou. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday, to yoooou. :unsure:

Happy Birthday, dear Ernieeeeeeee, :P

Happy Birthay, to yooooou. :lol:

And, many moooooore!!!! ;)

Sorry late, but still love ya!

And, thanks for sharing your story of hope. Those are always welcome and good to hear!!

Lindajoy

I'm a week late, but I hope you had a really great Birthday. Reading your posts always lightens my heart. You're a truly warm, caring and loving person. I hope you stay in remission. My thoughts are with you.

Hi Ernie

Thank you for sharing your story with us... (And happy Birthday)...

Your effort and possitiveness has reached my soul... :)

Impressing...

You have a lot of energy and a possitive attitude towards life.

Thank you for your giving hope to others. Thank you for telling us and for giving us the prove that IT is possible.

Wish you much better days to come,

Love,

Take care

TEssa

Hi Ernie.

Belated happy birthday and a big huge thanks to you for taking the time to share your story. My birthday was the day before yours and I got sick on the 22nd of June literaly over night 7 years ago now. Reading your post is the best thing that has happened to me for a while! I wish you health and well being and happieness for your birthday and the coming year. Know that by posting that you really made a difference :) :) :)