Hello All

AJVDK

Hello All,

Long time no see! Hope this finds you all doing very well, and enjoying this great June weather.

Well things have been very hard for me latley. It's been a few months since I been around. I been in and out of the hospitals. Form Mayo to the local hospitals, from IV line probles to now, heart problems again. I am so tried of fighting, but I am not going to give in. Everyday is a day we are given, and it's a day to fight for and make the best of. The Lyme diease, and Babesiosis is still causing alot of problems (from heart damage, to alot of left side nerve damage, I am now in a wheel chair due to lossing ablitiy to walk more then 10- 15 feet, and draging my left side behind me.), plus the POTS is not stay controlled. I passed out and hit the floor on monday and had to be hospitalize and just got out. I am hoping they find the right mix of drugs, soon so that I can start recoving and enjoying more time with my family.

Sorry I have not given an update sooner its just been very had to get out of bed, I know many of you have been there. I pray for the day when we all get better. Thinking of all of you. Hope to be able to talk to you all more soon as I get stronger! Have a great summer if I am not around much. ;)

Amy

Amy,

I just signed on and was encouraged to see your name/post. Thanks so much for writing and keeping us up to date. I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a hard time lately and hope things improve for you. I'm encouraged by your determination and perseverance and know this will help you along the way.

Take care Amy, ;)

Lisa

Amy-- I am sorry to hear that things have been so difficult for you. I haven't been on much lately either and very out of touch with updates on everyone and all the new members. I know you have been battling for a long time and it is hard to stay strong. Let the better days lift you and hang in there. I know all our situations are dift.. but I can relate to the inablility to walk more than a few feet or stand for any time and needing to use a wheelchair. I will be hoping and praying that your health will improve and you can enjoy some of the summer with family. take care

Hello Amy,

It is so good to see your name pop up. I've been thinking about you. In fact, I have written on my to-do list for this week to "Write Amy." :huh:

I'm sorry that the hard battle continues, but I'm encouraged to hear that you keep fighting for and making the best of each day. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope that the doctors can find a good med combo for you.

Hugs,

Rachel

Guest tearose

No need to apologize, you have been busy trying to feel better! It is always good to get an update when you have the ability.

Keep that fighting spirit! It can be tiring but you are your own best advocate. Rest when you can.

I am sorry the situation has had other serious turns for you and I hope things will turn around again for the better.

Sending you support and healing wishes,

tearose

hi amy, i am sorry to hear about all your troubles i too am in a wheelchair, actually i am just about totally bedridden, cannot stand or walk at all and i have bad lyme and co infections and POTS, all of which are getting even worse so i can really relate to what you are going thru, i really hope you get some relief soon,

Radha

Amy,

I'm so sorry things are so incredibly hard right now. I hope you can get some relief soon- you've had more than your share of pain and illness this year ;)

Carmen