More Pictures From Mimosa Hill....

Dawg Tired

Are you getting tired of me yet??

New baby goat - the Momma had triplets and wouldn't take care of them so I gave them (and the bad momma!) to the neighbor but she bings them to me to "kid-sit" for a couple of hours once in a great while.

Babiesfeb1708.jpg

Babies4feb2008.jpg

The first picture is when they are a day old - second picture is about day 4 or so.

Then.... (oh - don't we get excited over small things??) A lady from church came over, spackled and painted our entryway. So I decided I was tired of the dinky little "expanding" rack hubby had put up for coats. I got on E-bay and bought some substantial cast iron coat hooks. He got a nice rustic board out of the garage and we gave it several coats of polyurethane. When the coat hooks came in I spray painted them flat black and we now have a very substantial coat/hat rack in our entryway!

CoatRack.jpg

Close-up detail of the hooks...

CoatHookdetail.jpg

gayla,

i never ever get tired of your beautiful pictures!!! in fact i try to make as good ones as you do from behind the window! thank you for sharing these lovely goat photos, the little ones are really adorable!!!

and doesn?t the entryway look BEAUTIFUL!!! you and your husband are taken good care of. i like to hear that!!!

love,

corina :)

Of course the babies are adorable - when they came to "visit" they followed me all over the house - like a row of baby ducklings - but going "maaaahhh" instead of "quack quack".

They have bigger "cousins" who were born the day after Christmas. We still have them and they are doing great! We are keeping both of them - they are named Buddy and Holly! There is an earlier post with their baby pictures...

Thanks, all of you for the kind words - and I am glad you enjoy the pictures!

Love all your pix,keep them coming,Thanks Pat

**SQUEALS***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aHHHHHHH they are so freaking cute! oh i wish ed i lived close to you i'd be loving all your babies that you post up here!!!!!! aww my goodness id never get anything done playing with all those animals all the time! LOL.. I love the coat rack you got up very cool!

any by the way i love the shoes that you have on as well in the one shot with the baby goat.. they look cool and very comfy! just thought you should know that ..te he :)

keep the baby animals pics coming!