Approved! For Disability Insurance

lalalisa

Hello!

I just wanted to share the news that after 2 and 1/2 years of denials and appeals my case has finally been found "fully favorable." I just opened my mail and had to share the good news!

Thanks for all of your advice and support! :)

Lisa

I'm so happy for you! :) I know what a battle it is to get the benefits we deserve.

I'm sorry your in a position to need disability benefits, as I know this can be bitter sweet.

While I know you would much rather have your health back, and be working, it's nice to be validated that you truly can not handle any kind of gainful employment, and you are finally awarded the well deserved benefits.

It will feel nice to relax a little knowing you no longer have to keep proving how disabled your are. Nothing worse then trying to accept being disabled yourself, and then try to prove it to a heartless and manipulative medical community. My case was also approved at the hearing level. I finally had a group of doctors, along with the medical expert at the hearing that validated the seriousness of my health conditions.

Maxine :0)

I am sooooo happy for you, Hugs Pat

congrats!!

i consider it a given that none of us wish we needed it in the first place, but with that said i'm sure you're breathing a sigh of relief. i'd been wondering if you'd heard yet so thanks for letting us know!!

:) melissa