Facial Pressure?

Tammy

As the many strange symptoms this illness causes, the one I don't understand is facial pressure. It is almost like sinus pressure from a cold, but different. I get lightheaded at the same time. Today, the facial pressure is really annoying. Even though it is one of the less severe symptoms I have, for some reason I'm just plagued with it today and for the past week. I'm more lightheaded than normal too, so maybe the two go together somehow. Anyone else have this?

- Tammy

Facial pressure, discomfort or pain are manifestations of migraines. Most people who think they have allergies or sinusitis and who complain of facial pressure have in fact migraine headache, not sinus problems. Lightheadedness, blurry vision, pain behind the eyes, etc. are also manifestations of migraine headache. Many patients with POTS suffer from migraine, which itself is an autonomic disorder.

I have posted about this...I hjave had this recoccuring problem for almost two years..it is very bothersome and sorry you are experiencing it...there have been no solid answers on why or what causes it...

I constantly feel pressure behind my nose and above it etc...sometimes a pulling sensation and it used to burn..alot.

Hope somebody can find out what causes this...