Happy Birthday Dear Sunfish . . .

corina

a beautiful day today here in the netherlands, even sunshine after all those days with storm and all the rain, so it must be a special day today. and gues what: it's Melissa's birthday!!!!! so, i'm going to sing you a birthday song, melissa!

happy birthday to yououou

happy birthday to yououououou

happy birthday dear melissaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

happy birthday to yououououououououououououououououououou

(picture me in front of the computer, boys asking me what on earth is going on and if i can PLEASE stop singing)

hope you'll have a GREAT day today melissa and that you feel at your best and that you will be spoiled rotten. happy, happy birthday,

love,

corina :)

thanks gals :ph34r:

corina, i think your singing is beautiful! and i'm envisioning the beautiful weather there b/c it is pretty darn ugly here....cold/ freezing rain all day. if it's going to be cold i'd rather it just snow! it was sunny on the day i was born (or so i was told) but not this year :) . i was born on a sunday though, so i always think it's kind of neat when my birthday (or anyone's birthday for that matter) falls on the same day of the week as the birth. but anyway...

as many of you know my last year has been a tough one to the extent that i truly am thankful to be celebrating this birthday at all. so regardless of what tomorrow holds, for me today is a very real celebration of life. and seeing that this time last year i was in the hospital the simple pleasure of waking up in my own bed this morning is a huge deal for me. my "event" for the day was getting to church earlier, but again the fact that i've been able to do so 5 of the past 10 wks is pretty great after not being able to get there at all in almost a year. but anyway....all that to say that it's not taking much for me to really appreciate the day, or rather what it represents.

:lol: melissa

Thinking of you on your B Day,Hugs Pat

Oh, shoot I wish I would have realized your birthday is today. I was in the studio last week with a friend and we recorded the song I wrote for you. It should be up on Myspace this week- I'll let you know. Anyway, a very happy birthday to the inspiration behind the song :)

Carmen

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! We are thankful for you!!

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration! What a blessing to be able to get to church today!

Love,

Lisa :)