Happy Thanksgiving!

Merrill

Hi, everyone! I haven't visited the forum in a couple years, but on this Thanksgiving Eve, I thought I'd check in and wish you all the very best. To those of you who knew me when I was first formally diagnosed and for the few years after that (and you know who you are B) ), I want you to know that I remain grateful for all your support, your friendship, and your wisdom. I think about you, I care about you, and I pray that you are finding joy and healing in your lives. Extra big hugs to you.

As for me -- I am doing well! We adopted a truly awesome baby girl from China 21 months ago (she'll be 3 in March), and I'm loving my life as a stay-at-home mom. I'm still wearing compression hose and taking my beta blockers and doing all that jive ... but I think my afternoon horizontal time when my daughter naps is the best medicine of all! She wears me out--but she's so healthy and strong and brilliant and beautiful, I am grateful for the weariness, because not to have it would mean not to have her.

Peace and love to you all,

merrill

merrill!!!!!!!!

i've been thinking about you so very often, i'm glad to hear you're doing okay. i was a stay at home mom myself and sooooo enjoyed it. now i'm a stay at home mom again and glad to be able to be at home for the boys when/if they need me.

much love to you, your husband and your beautiful daughter, and of course, happy thanks giving!!!

love,

corina ;)

merrill!! so very good to see you on here!! congrats on the adoption of your little girl that is awesome! hope that your turkey day was fabulous!

Guest tearose

Wonderful to hear from you marrill!

All good wishes back at you.

Isn't it incredible when you are making a difference in the life of a child?

It is unconditional, unstoppable, powerful love...

I am so happy that you were able to bring this little darling into your life.

She too is blessed to have you!

You are missed. It is nice to hear that you are able to manage your symptoms and be an at home mom. You are smart to take care of you and family first. When you find time and energy, give updates! But please don't wait till the little sweetheart starts kindergarten!!!

Thank you...

peace and hugs to you too.

with love,

tearose