Found...great Alternative To Gatorade Or Vitamin Water!

Lauren78

Hi everyone! Like most people on hear I live on gatorade and vitamin water. The one thing I hate about those products is the amount of sugar and calories in a serving. Especially since I will have 2-3 servings a day! So...I went to my local health food store, the vitamin shoppe, and found a great product there. This is carried in national chains like Hi-Health, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, etc...so easy to find no matter where you are. It is chalk full of vitamins, esp. B vitamins, electrolytes, and minerals. More than gatorade or vitamin water and it only has 2.4g of sugar per serving...instead of the 14-24g in gatorade or vitamin water. Also, depending on the flavor it's only 10-14 calories...opposed to the 70-90 calories. It's powder form, so you just add it to water and viola! It's not as sweet as gatorade...due to lack of sugar. But it's not bad and better for health.

So...if you are looking for an alternative like I was, I say give it a go! It comes in 4 flavors. Just thought I would share with everyone, as I am SO happy to have found this!!

http://www.traceminerals.com/products/elstpwrpak.html