Tachy Spell Question

Tammy

Just another quick question about tachy spells. Whenever you get a tachy spell, do you usually get extrememly weak from them, like the shaky weak, too weak to walk kind of thing? Just making sure this is a normal thing with tachycardia :o (Not talking about the adrenaline surges as I know they make us all weak too, but just the in general tachy spells that come on from standing too long, etc.)

- Tammy

Just another quick question about tachy spells. Whenever you get a tachy spell, do you usually get extrememly weak from them, like the shaky weak, too weak to walk kind of thing? Just making sure this is a normal thing with tachycardia :o (Not talking about the adrenaline surges as I know they make us all weak too, but just the in general tachy spells that come on from standing too long, etc.)

- Tammy

Hi Tammy. I would venture to say yes. When I have a tachy spell it leaves me very tired. Rarely I get really bad shakes afterwards, like I am freezing when I am not at all. Generally it just leaves me feeling tired. However, I would say to talk to your doctor just to make sure it isn't anything else. Better safe than sorry. Everyone is different and my tiredness may be different than your weakness. I think it's probably the same, but safe to make sure anyhow. :)

Lauren

I get tachy alot so im not sure how that factors into when i have weekness, however i have noticed a couple times that after i get really bad tachycardia i will be quite wiped out, but my tiredness may be from tachy other times too and im just so used to it happening, and me being tired all the time that i dont actually realize they are tied together. Like lauren said if it is worrying you, its always best to check with your doctor just to be on the safe side!

Have a good evening!

Mary

Tammy, what you are describing for your tachy spells,is normal for me along with nausea and cold sweats.It usually takes me about 15 min. with my feet up to re-cup.