inaudible blood pressure?

I have had this problem for years, not all the time but it seems to be getting more frequent. My doctor who has known me for 10 years is used to it. When I went to Vanderbilt they had to bring 3 different machines and even then they couldn't get it all the time.

This happens to me, too. It usually only happens when I am having lots of symptoms though. I guess it may be because all our blood is at our "toes" and there isn't enough in our arms to give out a reading. Or either our pulse pressure is absent enough not to even pick up one number. :rolleyes: Who know what the heck is going on. It seems like as time goes by I have more and more symptoms with greater severity.............

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that that has happened to me too :)

danelle

I just recently started having this too. The last time I went to the doctors office the nurse tried several times to get a sound the second nurse had trouble as well. A couple of weeks ago at another one of my ER visits they had the same problem. Both times my BP was really low.