Anyone Have This Happen?

does anyone have this happen where some days standing there heart rates are normal like say 4 days in a row then one day it will be pots symptoms then back to normal ( im saying without taking meds for pots at all) im not on any meds at all right now for pots and for days i have had a normal heart rate sitting standing...but today im horrible ...somtimes you wouldnt know i had pots and others its awful i am very anxious all the time i have a constant tightness in my throat and i have these wierd feeling in my head like im gonna fall asleep but in a bad way...almost like im dreaming but im awake i feel slightly dizzy lightheaded today tired mixed with anxiousness my legs are shaky when i walk im just awful

Yes, I have had this happen too. I'm unable to tolerate any meds to help with my symptoms too, and sometimes, out of the blue, I'll have a good day.. it's just really strange. I had a day like that last October... it was a perfect day - no symptoms at all, and I have no idea why. It was only one day and since than haven't had one, but was very thankful for the moment of what it was like to be normal.

Tammy

I will have good days and then out of the blue have a day just like you describe. I have the tight throat and am always trying to think if I am having a reaction to something I ate. I have had that feeling like I want to go to sleep, but not really, like I can barely keep my eyes open but I'm not tired in the normal way. Hard to explain but I think it may be what you are feeling.

Sometimes taking Advil helps, which makes me think that it might be a migraine without the pain? Or maybe the Advil constricts the veins. Of course sometimes it doesn't help at all.

Hmmm I guess i have days that are better and worse, and while there are occasionally some times during the day in which I'll be symptom free, it doesn't last long. Plus being without meds is rare and usually for testing purposes, and I'm usually staying as flat as possible during those miserable days.

i am glad that you have days where you have less (or no) symptoms! do not forget to enjoy them as much as you can!!!

for me, there aren't days without symptoms, they stay the same. i know (as i've learned during the years) what will worsen them and how to stay stable. although i will be surprised by new symptoms now and then.

a lot of things can make me feel better, which is very important to me,

corina ;)

Like Ernie, I don't have days without symptoms--I do, however, have days when I'm more functional than others. Nina

I've had the same experience. Since I've quit my job, and take my classes online, I don't get out a ton, so my every day symptoms are milder - and I'm VERY used to the fatigue aspect after having that part for the better part of 12 years, I almost forget I have these health issues, then one day, it could be one thats active or not, BOOM! I feel terrible and I'm begging my boyfriend to come home from work so I'm not stuck with a hyper 4 month old puppy. I can't remember the last time I had a symptom free day, but those awful ones make me appreciate the ones that are managable.