Disabilty

CDJ

CDJ,

That's great! Did you get your disability with the help of lawyers, or on your own? Did they actually accept POTS as your diagnosis?

It is good to hear that there are people winning their SSDI cases because there are so many that are constantly denied and it is so frustrating!

CDJ,

That's great! Did you get your disability with the help of lawyers, or on your own? Did they actually accept POTS as your diagnosis?

It is good to hear that there are people winning their SSDI cases because there are so many that are constantly denied and it is so frustrating!

Eliza,

We don't quite know which condition the approval was based on because I have not yet rec'd the letter.I did have a lawyer.I will keep you posted. I'm leaving for Vandy in the morning but will respond when I get back.

Thank You! CDJ

Congrats!!!

I just called on my hearing to see if it has been scheduled, as I have been out a yr. and a half from work. I received my denial in April 06 then filed for hearing in June and just got date- apparently as of yesterday -for March. I only knew because I happened to call. I guess they will send paperwork soon regarding this.

I did not go with attorney as my physicians said to try hearing without it----- I hope this was not a mistake and that it goes well. I am so sick of dealing with insurance companies and disability- totally drains away from trying to get well!!!!!! :)