Whats Everyones Usual Bp I Wanna Compare It To Mine Since Pots

nikigrl8883

Hi there! Mine fluctuates pretty drastically, too. ON medicine, it jumps between a low normal (90s /60s-100s/70s) to a high normal 120s/ 90s at rest. Off of medicine it usually spans 50/30 to 180/120 because it jumps up when I stand. When I stand on medicine it still jumps up a bit, but usually goes between 110/70 to 140/100 or so. Sometimes it surprises me, but this is about as much of a generalization as I can make!

Plus you know, the normal thing about POTS is that there is no normal!!

I can generally tell when my bp is off according to how I feel! : ) I'm looking at my most recent wellness check stats, where is was 104/76, which is pretty typical now that I'm on the meds. The other day I'd gotten plenty of sleep and fluids and it was 118/78. I felt FANTASTIC :P (for, you know, a couple of hours).

Of course, it varies wildly. While mostly it'll do the typical dip when I stand thing, sometimes I'll have these wildly disparate readings, like 136/60- both (a lot) higher and lower then normal. Meanwhile, my pulse is zipping along. Anybody else?