I Just Got Out Of The Hospital After 4 Days There

mngirl

I think that it has and has not helped. I don't have that constant lightheadedness feeling. I also am able to stand food without the help of the meds. But...right now I have a MAJOR headache that is not allowing me to do a THING!! I can barely keep my eyes open. And I feel incredibly warm. We are going to give it a few weeks and see what happens. It hasn't done anthing for the chest pain...if anything, I think it made it worse. It am on nitro all the time to get it to stop. That is the ONLY thing that helps that. My dr thinks that maybe it is a espoghogial spasm. I am not sure that it what it is...so we wait. If I am feeling like this in the morning, my doc is getting a call. Keep your fingers crossed that this helps...even a little. I will take even the little relief it provides.

If anyone has any questions about it, let me know and I will see what I can answer.

~Lisa

glad to hear that the IVIG may be bringing you some benefits...and keep in mind that it can take some time for the effects to manifest, i.e. you may notice more benefit next week or the next.

i had the horrible headache for 2 days after and not much helped it but it did go away.

:( melissa