Fell Down & Broke My Wrist

Unbelievable! I was on vacation with alot of family. I tried to run after ball and crumpled to ground. Guess I can't run! I'll have to stick to pool. I have had near misses before and usually hold on to my husband if I'm really dizzy, but I felt a little better when I attempted this and look what happened. Martha

Guest dionna

i'm so sorry that happened. :D i got a black eye on my trip to DC, if that makes you feel any better. i know it is totally different but atleast you know you aren't the only one getting hurt on vacation. :blink: i hope you still found something enjoyable on vacation. get well soon okay.

dionna :blink:

Martha,

Hope you heal quickly. I have a friend who just had a serious hand injury and has lost total function of her left hand (she's right-handed). Still, she is realizing how difficult it is to function. Try not to overdo it any more!

Amy

hope you feel better soon, martha!! i was injured my first weekend of vacation(concussion-still bothersome), it was a bummer! i hope you heal quickly and still get to enjoy your vacation :)