Just Need Some Help

So i've made several posts in recent weeks about how my job was trying to fire me because I worked 1059 hours in the past year instead of the 1250 you need to qualify for FMLA. My doctor provided written documentation that I was only able to work part time hours since the last time i'd been so sick and that had been going okay, though I was still barely getting through that. Then they decided that I HAD to start working full time hours again at the end of july. So I made it through 2 and a half weeks of full-time hours and now I'm just feeling very very sick. I went to work sick monday and tuesday but I called off today, and this was the first time i'd called off almost 7 weeks. They give points for every time you call off, or leave work sick, so i'm sure that I don't have much to go. This could actually be it. I'm almost relieved that I won't have a job to worry about getting to. I moved back home with my mom and am thinking that if I let them fire me that I can collect unemployment. I've been trying for almost a year now to complete these medical transcription online classes but I'm giving my all to work and I am just not physically able to do anything else. I'm just very very sad, I feel like if I could suck it up a little more than I could make it to work. But I was so nauseated lastnight that I couldn't sleep until 5am and that was after taking 3 zofran. I guess i'll just feel like a failure if they fire me irreguardless of the fact that it's not my fault. I'm not able to do anything but work when I am working besides a load of laundry. And I'm usually really sick on my off days. I did sign up for LTD last january at work, so they've been taking money for that out of my check. What should I do? Let them fire me? IS there anything else I CAN do? I'm going to be 23 years old at the end of this month and I seriously don't know how i'm going to make it through the rest of my life if I have to go to work and feel this awful all of the time ;(

I'm really sorry your having such a hard time! (((HUGS)))

You have to do what's best for you, and only you know what's best for you.:)

Good luck and take care,

AMBER

I'm so sorry to hear all that is going on with you and your job. Maybe unemployment would give you a nice break to help with your recovery. Full-time is ALOT to expect with this condition.

I got fired when I was 21 basically because I had a child (long story) and I was upset for a while but since I didn't do anything wrong I got over it.

Take it easy and do what you have to do. Please TRY not to worry about the future.....just TRY to take things one day at a time or you will be totally overwhelmed.

Hang in there I hope everything works out for you

Dayna