Help!! The Walls And Floor Wont Stop Moving On Me..

dizzygirl

OMG!! folks i am going to go insane here soon if the unrelenting feeling that i am moving does not stop...the walls are moving.. and look like they are shaking.. and the floor OMG!! i made the mistake of looking down at the floor (felt like the floor was going to disappear under my feet..SO NOT cool!) and the floor looks like it was swirling around beneath my feet..and right before i had woekn rfom a nap.. and the cat was sleeping on me.. and i woke up and everything looked really werid.. and everything was green!! i seriously my vision was so wacked out that everything looked green.. even the kitty!! I actually said peaches (that is the cat) what did you get into? and why are you all green.. and why is my blanket all green too?? Seriuosly is that a normal thing with vertigo?? i am not crazy.. but at that moment i thought i was startch raving mad! a cat who was green.. OMG! good by germit the frog hello green 4 legged meow meow~!

i went to the doc on monday and i had a bad ear infection.. and i've been on antibiotics since monday... and today i woke up and holy crap i feel like i am trapped in the middle of that tilt a whirl ride (like at a carvival or something) and i cant get off of it.. i'm soo unsteady on my feet.. and unbalanced that i've had to use my gosh darn whelchair all the time..

any pointers on how to get "my world" (lol) to stop spinning.. b/c if i puke on more time or fall back wards and faint on more time to day or this week I' m seriously going to scream... and pull my hair out...and the chills and shaking i dont know what is worse.. being freezing cold in 90 degree weather and buried under about7 heavy winter blankets and wearing pjs with the ac off.. or feeling like i'm trapped in a constant spinn cycle..

HELP!!

dizz-

holy cow, girl! what a time you're having!! :angry: sounds like you're in your own Green Rodeo, only no cows & i hope no green clowns! <_< i don't know what to tell you to make it stop i can only say Hang in there!! :angry::angry::blink::huh:;)

Hey wait, I'll try this: "HEY YOU, FLOOR!!! YEAH, YOU!! STOP MOVING!!! YOU'RE MAKING LINDA SICK!!! AND YOU, COLORS AND SUCH!!! STOP TURNING GREEN!!! DONT'CHA KNOW KERMIT HAS THE RIGHTS TO THE SONG "IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN?" YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! NOW STOP. IT. RIGHT. NOW!!"

did that help? :rolleyes:

it sounds like maybe it's from the ear infection?? i'm no doc, but ear infections have made me totally wonky. i have also had the weird sensory thing....but for me, all the sudden my hearing would go out....everyone/thing sounded muffled. i've had the vision thing, too, but nowhere as severe as what you're describing! OMG! how scary! could you be having an allergic reaction?? (yeah, hooray, another allergy)

i hope you feel better. you probably know how to care for yourself better than anyone, but if you get worse, maybe call your doc? keep us posted, hon and hang in there!! sending you good vibes to feel better!!! ;):P:(

(((hugs)))

lulu

Inner ear and Labrynthitis...I remember SO well the week I stayed in Toledo...now you my dear are the new bowlingball head....

I have no words of wisdom but try and keep eyes open when you move your head it is much worse if you shut eyes and try and move.

I am sorry you have this sweetie.. <_<:angry:

But remember it will go away just takes quite some time :angry::angry::blink::rolleyes:

Bumblebee

Guest dionna

like i wrote to ode, people pay good bucks to feel like that. what is wrong with you? you get it FREE!!! i am just kidding though i know it is rough. i don't see why people spend all that good money on such things. amusement parks ( i love those though ), and then umm let me find a nice way to say this, mind inhibitors? you know what i am saying.

i never anything to help me. as i told her. i do wish you luck though. take care alright.

dionna :rolleyes:

yes i did call my doc before i posted here...am going to go get some iv fluids.. and see if that doesnt help me feel better.. will update when i feeling better..

and lulu -- girl you are too funny!

I feel for you, may be u should ask your doctor for Beta Histein ( or Serk in UK) and see what he thinks

OMG!! folks i am going to go insane here soon if the unrelenting feeling that i am moving does not stop...the walls are moving.. and look like they are shaking.. and the floor OMG!! i made the mistake of looking down at the floor (felt like the floor was going to disappear under my feet..SO NOT cool!) and the floor looks like it was swirling around beneath my feet..and right before i had woekn rfom a nap.. and the cat was sleeping on me.. and i woke up and everything looked really werid.. and everything was green!! i seriously my vision was so wacked out that everything looked green.. even the kitty!! I actually said peaches (that is the cat) what did you get into? and why are you all green.. and why is my blanket all green too?? Seriuosly is that a normal thing with vertigo?? i am not crazy.. but at that moment i thought i was startch raving mad! a cat who was green.. OMG! good by germit the frog hello green 4 legged meow meow~!

i went to the doc on monday and i had a bad ear infection.. and i've been on antibiotics since monday... and today i woke up and holy crap i feel like i am trapped in the middle of that tilt a whirl ride (like at a carvival or something) and i cant get off of it.. i'm soo unsteady on my feet.. and unbalanced that i've had to use my gosh darn whelchair all the time..

any pointers on how to get "my world" (lol) to stop spinning.. b/c if i puke on more time or fall back wards and faint on more time to day or this week I' m seriously going to scream... and pull my hair out...and the chills and shaking i dont know what is worse.. being freezing cold in 90 degree weather and buried under about7 heavy winter blankets and wearing pjs with the ac off.. or feeling like i'm trapped in a constant spinn cycle..

HELP!!

just alittle FYI-- he feeling of everything moving has let up a bit.. its not quite as bad.. i cant say that i feel loads better .. but alittle bit is good.. I'm no longer seeing the cat all greeen when i wake up and the floor is not swirling anymore!!

thank god for small favors!

the antibiotics are knocking me thru a loop.. i will be on them for a few more weeks.. but will be getting a few IV sesions also.. so that is good!