Crashed

AJVDK

Well here we go again. I started with a migraine on Friday which I went to the doctor to get a pain shot, as I took the pain pills and they did nothing. So I had to get the shot,. Over the weekend I was still able to do some things, but found myself sleeping 12 hours both nights and just being very sore. On Sunday I was outside for a while, watering the grass, and flowers, and I began the heart racing, and heart racing. I went inside and lye down. Monday was another thing also. I was very slow to get up, and just could get going. I was finally able to get up and go to the store to get some food, up that was all I got done. I was done for the day. Then least night I begin to get the shortness of breath, and anther migraine with all the neck pain as well. When I got up today, I was sick to my stomach and had a full blown migraine. I called the doctor and they had me come in for another pain shot.

So now I am somewhat out of it due to the shot. I had to start using the oxygen today, as the shortness of breath got worse. I am just so down. I was hoping things where finally going to stay better. I know I should have know, I just so badly want to feel somewhat better. Over the weekend I was asked about if I was coming back to work anytime soon. I said I was trying to if I can get everything to the point I am ready. U was offered a great job, and it would start in 60-90 days. But I know there is know way. I am just so tried, and so badly want to get back to work.

Also the down side to all this is if I crashed, or things get worse, the next thing we ( doctors and I) had a plan worked out) are trying is saline, with a PICC line. I am now even more worried after hearing about Melissa ( Sunfish) I am scared. But I am also worried about not getting better.

I am sorry for venting as many of you are where I am , or worse. I just don?t know what to do. Plus I am just down/ depressed as I was hoping I was finally turning the corner.

Guest dionna

:) the only words of wisdom i can come up with at the moment is...

when you get down as low as you can go... the only place you can go is up. here is you rope with notches.

just to help you get started.

:blink:

-i-

-w-

-i-

-s-

-h-

-g-

-o-

-o-

-d-

-l-

-u-

-c-

-k-

-t-

-o-

-y-

-o-

-u-

:)

dionna :lol:

Hi, Amy,

Sorry i'm a little late on the reply :rolleyes: , but i do hope you are feeling better!! :angry::blink::huh:

it is so frustrating as so many of us can attest to, to feel good for so long and then plummet. please know you are not alone! ((HUGS)) and hang in there!! and also, don't feel guilty for wanting to feel better. i'm sure a lot of us have pushed ourselves even when we've "known better" and paid the price! and you know, you could turn another corner soon! :angry: anything is possible! :angry: sometimes these setbacks can clear as quickly as they come on. i wish you all the best for speedy healing!! ;);)

i wanted to ask you if you've just tried the saline on a routine basis? i ask cuz i totally thought i was heading for a PICC line this spring when i hit a POT hole, and although my veins were shot after getting a litre every other day or so for 3 months, eventually i felt better and didn't have to get a PICC or central line. i'm sorry if you've already been down this road and i'm babbling, just thought it might be something you could try, if you haven't already.

take good care! peace, love and light, lulu <_<