All Out Of Ideas For The Nausea

Hi guys,

I had a few good days and it seems that once the weather gets hot my nausea gets 100 times worse, even though right now I am in A/C...Even when the weather isn't so bad I have the nausea...

What is there left for me to do?? ;)

Update: Just called my docs office and he is going to call in the Zofran or think of something else I haven't tried for the Nausea, the only down side is that I am most likely going to have to pay for it....@ this point I don't even care....I'll let you guys know how I make out later on.

Jacquie

Guest tearose

Sorry to hear you continue to deal with such bad nausea.

Just a thought...have you ever given OTC bonine a try?

My pcp suggested it and it worked like a magic pill for me.

feel better, tearose

Zofran works the best for me. My MD prescribes it as IM intramuscular injection and my insurance picks it up under home health. Therefore, it is delivered to you with syringes and all the supplies and you get the bill much later. Also, it may qualify as out-of-pocket. Since I've fulfilled the out-of-pocket for the year- the Zofran is free, free, free! This sure beats $25 for 5 pills at the pharmacy. Also- it enters your system much quicker. The injection is no biggie because they give you insulin needles with it. You might want to try this- it has saved my finances. But be careful if you have a ceiling to your coverage. 12 bottles = $5000.00.

Hope you feel better soon. ;)

Hi, my doc called something in, I just have to see what it was that he called in...I know at the hosp when they put the Zofran through my IV I got a hot flushing feeling for a minute, is that normal???

Jacquie

Doc prescribed med...putting up new post about med..