A Bad Weekend

Stace915

I hate hate hate dyautonomia, I was finally adjusting to all my new "limitations" and crash, 47 hours sleep this weekend and I still feel like I got hit by a truck. I made it to work (barely), b/c I can't afford to lose a days pay.. so I am sitting at my desk like a zombie, waiting to speak to the doctor and keep popping salt pills... I hate this!!! Sorry I just needed to get that out!

Sorry to hear about your weekend. I can understand where you are coming from. I slept almost all day yesterday, and then wake up for 30 mins. here and then 15 mins there I would wake up, but I couldn;t do much but sleep. Today has been the same why I woke up 3 times, but I keep going back to bed. Infact thats where I am heading no back to bed.

I hope you start feeling better soon, and that the doctor is able to do somthing for you! Please keep us posted.

Thanks everyone, I am getting to go to the doctor now, missed 2 more days of work and just walked outside to attempt to the public transportation since I am not up to driving and its not even hot, I think high 60's and I thought I was going to collapse... so now I am waiting for a ride... I was supposed to go on a job interview on Friday but apparently once again I have to put my life on hold until I get out of this "hole". Thanks for everyones support, and if anyone has any other suggestions as far as meds- PLEASE let me know