Overdue Update

Sunfish

Melissa,

I'm so sorry that things have been going so hard for you. It must be exhausting. You are a strong girl, try to keep hanging in there as best you can. We are all thinking of you here and sending you good thoughts and positive energies. Take good care. Laura.

Melissa,

Just what you needed, more challenge! ;) You're right, it?s definitely not you to not care about school. Sorry this has you so subdued.

I admire your good spirits and wish you well on your autonomic investigations. I?m glad you?re getting a very attentive response from your new doctor.

I hope things settle down with your stomach and you can find a way to perk up your blood.

We miss you!

Melissa,

Thanks for posting, we've really been missing you! I just can't imagine going through all that you've been through the past weeks/months. I will continue to pray for you and for much improvement.

I'm so sorry that your body reacted to the iron in this way ... I'm sure this was extremely frustrating on top of everything considering this was part of the Procrit treatments that you were hoping would give you some relief.

Thanks again for keeping us up to date!

Lisa

Hey Melissa,

When I was in college, I was sick fairly frequently because I just couldn't fight off infections...you know the drill. When my classmates/acquaintances would give me funny looks (like, "you're sick again!?") I would simply ask them for T-cell donations...faxed, emailed, or written T-cell infused correspondence was all acceptable. When people did it, it always made me smile and feel some support.

So today, I am sending you a post that is full of iron!! Hooray! ;)

If only it was that easy...

I am thinking of you everyday and praying for you too. I hope with all my heart that the upcoming info will be good news for you.

Guest Mary from OH

{{{{{{{{{{Melissa}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}-

Bless your heart!!! And your saga continues!! I guess I share what must be mixed emotions with you... I'm glad that the drs have a "new" idea on the mito front, but I truly pray that that is not indeed what you are not dealing with. You plate is indeed already too full. And, and you know, it is not a very "treatable" condition...

I will continue to pray to give your drs guidance so that you may get your needed relief!! You have been too sick too long!!! And, I am glad your parents are there to support you. I'm sure that you're disappointed about having to take a break from grad school and all, Miss Type "A"!!! But, it will still be there for you!! I promise!! And you will be fresher than ever!! If you ever need anything, I'm here.

Hang in there. You really are a strong woman. I'm sure you don't feel like it now, but you are!! Love you!

;)

Melissa-wow!!!!!! my dear holy cow you have so much going on with you!! You definately are in need of that body transplant that you where hoping for under the tree at christmas!!!

I'm sorry that things are so crazy for you right now.. and really hope that you start feeling better soon!!.. Oh yes I'm glad that you are able to finally eat some real food too!! that is great!!

take care and feel better dear

hugs and stuff

linda