Horrible Day

Hi guys,

Guess I am just venting here...today has been horrible for me. I woke up this morning with my heart rate sky high and couldn't feel my legs. I got something to eat to see if I would feel better, which didn't do anything. I took my 2 Florinef pills today and just took my Toprol. I feel like I am going to pass out still and my heart rate is all over the place. I am drinking fluids, but like everything else nothing is helping...I have also been having my heart rate shoot up at nighttime as well.

I know you guys understand how I am feeling....Do you guys think I should call my cardio, or anyother one of my doctors (neuro, PCP, etc.) ???? I just don't know if there is anything they can do... Anyhow, thanks for listening!

Jacquie

Jacquie

I have mornings like that (heart all over throwing constant PAC's). I haven't found anything that helps. I just wait it out and it usually passes. Usually if I make myself get up and move it gets better faster. My doctor assures not to worry unless I pass out. If I can fall asleep sometimes it gets better too. It's just when I lay I'm more aware of the arrhythmias.

I used to have racing heart during the night but since I started on Klonopin 1 mg at bedtime it no longer does this. My doctor said it may not make you sleep but it will give your nervous system a rest at night and I think he is right.

Feeling for you

Dawn