Aching Arms and Legs

Jacquie802

Hi,

All of last night I could barely sleep, because my arms and legs ached soo bad. It wasn't pain just an ache that wouldn't go away. The worst parts seem to be behind my knees and in front of my elbows...Does anyone know what might be causing this? Anything to do to help ease the discomfort??

Jacquie

A few weeks ago I started gettong really bad pain in my legs and arms. It would keep me up at night. I tryied to just a heating pad and put my legs up on a pillow and it helped some. I talked to my doctor, he said it could be to the fact that I am stuck in bed more and am not able to do much. SO he told me to try to do leg lifts, and flex my mucles while I was lying in bed. It has helped some, but I still have some pain. I am not sure if any of this will help, but thought I would share whats going on with me.

Good luck! :ph34r:

Amy

I have been experiencing alot of this lately too. Its a naggin', dull ache that just won't go away. I find that heat tends to relieve some of the discomfort and making sure that I stretch my muscle no matter how bad they hurt. My legs are getting so weak, they shake when I walk. Do you have this too?

Hope you find comfort from your aching! :ph34r:

I get aches in my arms and legs too. Particularly any area that has been hurt before and also any area that see's a lot of use. (like my fingers/hands..thy bother me a lot and I work on a computer all day.) My ankles and feet will hurt if I have to hold down the break peddle at a long light.

Heat helps and sometimes ibuprofin but I have so many reasons for taking that stuff that I try to avoid it. Usually I just put them in warm water or near the heater or rub them (my hands)., My feet ache I think after being still too long.

My legs and arms ache all day and night. If I am really flat, my face aches as well! I just thought it was part of POTS and have no answers as to why and how to relieve it. I rest, I stretch and if it is at night, I take paracetamol. I thought heat would make it worse? Sorry, not much help here, but thought I would let you know that I feel it too! :ph34r: