adrenaline rushes

sonshine456

I'm sure these are different for everyone but if some of you could describe what you feel I'd appreciate it. I don't know what's going on the last few days. I have this energy or feeling coursing through my body that makes me feel like I need to lift weights or run or something. I don't think I've really experienced adrenaline surges but maybe this is what's going on with me now? My hands have tremors...which I haven't had for a long time now. something is going on. I don't think it's anxiety.

Hi,

My adrenaline surges can run from just feeling wired/hyper and tired to feeling like my stomach turns over, adrenaline being let out and having my heart start to race, having teeth chatters, hand tremors, chills, pressure in my face and head, jelly legs, frequent trips to the loo, mind racing and probably more that I have forgotten to mention.

Some days it is not full blown, but have the shakey hands and jelly legs and feel like I could do a back flip on top of feeling like that. Sounds strange but true.

Hi,

The thing with surges is that they seem to be different for each person. Sometimes while my heart is tachy I can barely stand, other times I start to sweat and lose my vision. So I guess what I am basically saying is that they could indeed be surges, maybe jjust different from the ones you usually get (if you get them). :)

Jacquie

Sounds familiar, my tremors seem to be worse when I have these surges. I try to get up and clean or something, but my body wont let me. I get so frustrated and it even feels like I am going to explode sometimes. It always passes though, but afterward I feel so much worse then before the surge started. Hope you find your answers. Vanessa