A weird symptom....

bamagirl

Hi,

I don't get those symptoms, but I thought I saw a post saying that if you are on Midodrine it could cause a funny feeling. Before choosing to put me back on Florinef my Cardio said that Midodrine could cause chills/goosebumps and tingling of the skin. So, I'm not sure if you are on that particular med but those are some side effects from it, if you are indeed taking it.

I often get a burning feeling on the outside of my skin, and I can't even touch the area when it happens. It is so odd and so painful. I have no idea scientifically what causes it, but my hunches are mild peripheral neuropathy caused by POTS, or some sort of circulation issue. I do nothing for it but wait for it to go away. It usually stays for two days.

Amy

well I get the "funny"fuzzy" cant quite explain the feeling in my face especially and in the lips too.. no ryme or reason or any clue what its from or what is casuing it..

I also get that feeling of electricity just running thru my head and especially my arms.. its a very messed up feeling.. and is hard to explain.. to the outside world!.. I get the feeling lik daily.. and it does driveme batty!.. and then I get it more severly during adrenaline surges..

sorry i cant be of more help.. just wanted you to know that you arent alone!

Does anyone ever get a stinging skin sensation or tingling in their skin and scalp? It is driving me crazy!!!

my entire body does that but mostly my right side feeling numb and tingly. plus i do twitch all over in various small parts but it is always just for a few seconds (i.e. my arm will twitch in area about the size of a quarter then it will jump to my thigh or back or something like that).