Good Day!!

Jacquie802

Hi, guys I just wanted to share a major accomplishment with everyone here....today I went to Walmart and was able to be in the store without too many probs....I was only in there for 20 min. but I am soo proud of myself!!! I started to get dizzy after the 20 mins. but that is the longest I have been in any store that long in a looonnng time.......I decided to get a pizza to celebrate, lol, it has veggies on it so it's not all too bad, atleast i don't think so :) I do have a POTS related question though, does anyone notice that they get full off of hardy eating anything....Feel free to laugh at me cuz I did just post a message complaining about gaining 21 lbs..... :blink: but really I was completely starving ate half a piece of pizza and now feel sick to my stomach...Oh well, it is a good day anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey that is great that you had a good day.. and to answer your question.. yeah I think its normal w/pots to get full very quickly.. Ido.. only after eating a few bites of food...

Yep, happens to me. Hubby can always do a buffet justice. I order off the menu and take most of it home.

Reminds me sometimes of our first date...

We went to a Chinese restaurant that had a buffet. I got a plate of food, ate it then sat there sipping the wonderful green Jasmine tea. When he was on his third plate he looked across the table at me and said "You don't eat much for a big woman!"

I was quite taken aback. But then, it wasn't said in a mean manner, simply an observation. I decided to stick around and explore this honest man and now we have been married 6 years. I still don't eat that much for a big woman.

Congratulations on your good day- I know how important those good days (or hours) are firsthand. As far as getting full easily and your recent weight gain - those two symptoms together can point to some serious disorders so I would get in with a doctor to discuss this pronto. When I suggested that Florinef might be the culprit I wasn't aware of your fullness as well. So, don't dismiss this as a medciine side effect until a doctor has examined you for more significant issues. Not trying to scare you, but sometimes there are more things going on than POTsy stuff. I see (according to your earlier post) that you did go to the doctor- what type? A gynecologist needs to check you out just to be sure.

Carmen

That's great that you were able to get out and about today, even if it's just for a little bit. During hard times, getting back to some sense of a normal life is a huge victory. Good for you!

Do talk to your doctor about feeling full so fast. Could be a gi symptom of dysautonomia, or it could be something else. As always, a new unusual symptom that sticks around more than a few days is something to be addressed with your physician.

Again, congrats on getting to the store!

Nina