Vanessa, anyone else!

Jacquie802

Hi, I too am having the same problems about which doctor to get the notes from. I have 8 doctors and I am thinking the neurologist should be the one to give me the note AS WELL as the cardiologist since the effects of POTS are linked to my "uncurable" arrhythmia and my hypotension,etc. It's good to know that there are others who experience the store symptoms, etc as well as I do. I ended up getting fired from my job because I had to take soo much time off from work and my coworkers werent understanding at all, to say the least. I am trying to get disability so maybe I can get better from my ear problems...they send me to physical therapy for that, so my balance can get better,etc. My arrhythmia has not been cured after 3 ablations......Wonder if this whole mess is going to get better in time?!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I got some type of viral infection then on my 19th bday I was rushed to the hospital for my heart. That's where it all began, but to answer your question everything seemed to have started around the same time...i kept getting rushed to ER due to my heart and symptoms, but I dont know if the symptoms were because my heart rate was so high or it they were autonomic probs....